Monday, January 12, 2015

Sweet Pulled Pork

I love this recipe and it is SUPER simple.

-1 Pork tenderloin (I've always used a tenderloin, but there may be a better piece of pork that works for pulled pork, I'm not sure. The tenderloin works for me though).

-1 small can El pato chile fresco sauce. (You can find this at walmart. It is a small yellow and green can, and I usually find it next to the other enchilada sauces and green chilies.

-1 small can tomato sauce

-1 cup brown sugar

-1/2 cup water

Put all the ingredients in the crock pot. Cook on high for at least 6 hrs. The last 30 mins shred the pork with a fork.

We eat it on salad with my cilantro rice (Cilantro Rice Recipe). Black beans, cheese, and ranch.

The kids like to eat some thrown into a quesadilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment