Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil (don't skip this, very important so you don't ruin your pan!)

Wash any dirt off of your sweet potatoes and cut the ends off (as well as any other weird looking spots).

Bake for 30 mins, then turn them over and bake for 20-30 minutes longer.

Remove from oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.

These are so good with butter and a little salt, or some cinnamon and brown sugar, or however you want! I even like them plain. They work well with sweet or savory. Some people like to eat the skins, some people remove them before eating. They also save very well. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious and I like that it is simple to make!! We love sweet potatoes:) I'm going to have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete