From Dana!
Cilantro rice
-2 cups rice - 4 cups water
-2 chicken bullion
-2 tsp. Minced garlic
-1 cup cilantro(more or less depending on how much you like cilantro;)).
-1 1/2 tsp. Cumin ( I will add a little more because I love cumin.
-1 small can diced green chilies
-Dash of salt
-2 tbsp. Butter
Put all ingredients except the cilantro and chilies into your rice cooker or pot and boil. Stir every 5 to 10 mins so the bullion doesn't dissolve in one spot!! When the rice is done mix in the cilantro and green chilies.
Cilantro rice
-2 cups rice - 4 cups water
-2 chicken bullion
-2 tsp. Minced garlic
-1 cup cilantro(more or less depending on how much you like cilantro;)).
-1 1/2 tsp. Cumin ( I will add a little more because I love cumin.
-1 small can diced green chilies
-Dash of salt
-2 tbsp. Butter
Put all ingredients except the cilantro and chilies into your rice cooker or pot and boil. Stir every 5 to 10 mins so the bullion doesn't dissolve in one spot!! When the rice is done mix in the cilantro and green chilies.
No comments:
Post a Comment